Who we are
Dharan Higher Secondary School (DHSS), Dharan, Susari, Nepal emerged in the field of higher education in 2055 B.S. at a moment when there was extensive demand of private institute for English medium quality higher education. It ia an English medium co-educational school, affiliated to Higher Secondary School Educational Board (HSEB), Kathmandu, Nepal.
For more than one decade i.e. 17 years, the DHSS has develpoed with a high sprit and and a clear vision. Beliving that the quality education is the higher road to both individual and national progress. DHSS has proved to be significant trend setter in the field of school education in the private sectors.
- We aim to prevent and enhance the highest standard of excellence and prepare capable, responsible citizens for 21st century.
- We enable students are helped to master the expanding horizons of technology.
- We ensure the future of the students and give first piroty to the oppunities to their careers.
Our vision is to see beyond the narrow walls of the classrooms and textbooks and empower every students to master the challenges of the today and shape the worlds of tommorow. We believe that both teachers and parents play an important role in the growth and development of the students and it is only through open communication, fruitful discussion that we can together lay a strong foundation for our students.
- Mutual respects
- Co-operation and Communication.
- Creativity and Innovation.
- Academic and intellectual freedom.
- Pursuits to Excellence.
- Public Abilities.
Let meet our creative and talented human resource